Our adherence to the UK-GDPR policy is explained in full on a separate page found in QuickLinks at the bottom of each page on this website, or by clicking this link. Our privacy policies, which state what data we gather about you and your child/ren, it's purpose and our legal right to do so, are attached at the bottom of this page.
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en–US/kb/Cookies
• Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
• Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
• Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
• Windows Phone: Change privacy and other browser settings: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/windows-phone-7-3ebc303c-59c0-d367-3995-f258b184fabb
For further information please visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-andsimilar-technologies/
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and Internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.