Breakfast/After School Club (KS1)
At Key Stage 1 (Old Jamaica Road) we have SJ's Breakfast and After School Club every day. Full details are below, including information on how to use after school vouchers (see bottom of page).
Booking and payment of sessions is via the SchoolsBuddy online portal accessed via their website or app. If you require a registration with SchoolsBuddy in order to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will generate an emailed registration invite to get you started.
You should also download the SchoolsBuddy app. This can be done, either for Android devices here or for Apple devices here. Alternatively, you can log in through your browser to SchoolsBuddy here.
Once you have successfully registered and set your password, you can manage your bookings with the app. Log on to book and pay for Breakfast and After School Club sessions in advance, see what sessions you have booked and cancel bookings prior to the event if they are not required for that day. You can cancel right up to the minute the club starts and monies paid will be returned to your SchoolsBuddy Parent Wallet, for use on future bookings. If you wish to pay using childcare vouchers, contact the office who can help set this up on the system for you.
Here is a short screenshot video of the app, showing a booking and a cancellation. Step-by-step instructions are also listed below.
1. Logon to SchoolsBuddy app.
2. Click Bookings at the bottom right of the screen.
3. A group of bookings will show eg Breakfast & After School Club, and a list of your children who are eligible to attend; click Select.
4. Scroll down to find the dates & events you want to book.
5. Click the box next to your child's name on each of the events you want to book. As you do so, you will see the burgundy-coloured 'Book' box at the top is counting your chosen bookings.
6. When you have chosen all your events, click the 'Book' button to pay for your selection with your payment card. (please note for demo purposes that the video shows us choosing to use childcare vouchers - this choice is only by arrangement with the school).
TO CANCEL A BOOKING ON SCHOOLSBUDDY APP
1. Go to Bookings on the app (bottom right-hand corner)
2. Scroll down to find the sessions you have booked.
3. Beneath each booked session with your child's name, there will be a red bin.
4. Click the red bin for each session you wish to cancel. SchoolsBuddy will ask you to confirm that you wish to cancel.
5. Any monies paid will be returned to your SchoolsBuddy Parent Wallet for you to use on a future booking.
|Starts at 7.30am
Costs £2.50 per morning
|Starts at the end of the school day – 3:15pm;
Ends at 5.45pm.
Costs £10 per evening, or £40 per week
(part sessions are also available)
We offer a variety of different breakfasts including cereal, bagels, fresh fruit, toast, and juice, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The children are encouraged to eat a substantial breakfast to keep them going throughout the day. During this time the children can play quiet games, colour in or read in a safe environment until the start of their school day.
There is a range of different activities for all age groups from outdoor games, planned play, use of ipads, and a range of crafts and group games are available - click below for our latest newsletter.
We have themed weeks throughout the year; cooking, sewing, making a collage, colouring and other craft activities as well as playing and running egg and spoon races! We also take part in fundraising events for charities such as ‘Sports Relief’, ‘Children in Need’ and ‘Comic Relief’.
Please see the attached Ofsted certificate which stipulates the regulations regarding the numbers and ages of children to be cared for at any one time.
Breakfast club staff:
After school club staff: