Skip to content ↓


Who to contact if you are worried

Who can I contact if me or my family are troubled by something we've seen online or are worried about the well-being of a child?

The most important thing is to speak to someone who can help and there are plenty of specialist agencies who will give good advise. 

Remember if you feel you or another child are in immediate danger,
call the police on 999 straight away.

St James' Safeguarding Team, led by Mr Oliver, our Designated Safeguarding Officer, and all our staff are here to help you. Speak to a teacher if you are worried and need advice. Below we list other direct links to agencies that specialise in helping with online concerns, click on the image below each one to be taken directly to their reporting websites.

If you are worried about how someone is talking to you online, you can report it to CEOP


If you are feeling sad, worried or just don't know what to do, you can call (0800 1111),
email or check out the message boards at Childline.


At Childnet you’ll find tips, blogs and advice to help you to use
the internet safely, responsibly and positively.


If you're worried about a child's safety or welfare, or if you need help or advice, call 
0808 800 5000 (calls are confidential and free). The NSPCC is for anyone who is at risk or is worried about children who are at risk.


 Internet Matters aims to keep children safe in the digital world and to keep parents and carers informed so that everyone can have safe and positive online experiences.




Contact Details and Quick Links