School reopening dates for September 2020
As a reminder of our email at the end of the summer term, here are the starting dates for each year group in September. The full timetable is attached below.
PLEASE DO FAMILIARISE YOURSELVES WITH THE DATES AND TIMES AS WELL AS EXITS AND ENTRANCES TO SCHOOL BELOW.
- No parents are allowed on either site;
- No uniform will be sold at either site;
- All payment for SJ’s/nursery etc. to be made online and FFS payments to continue online as before;
- All children to eat lunch in their classrooms at both sites. Sandwiches and healthy snacks provided in school (lunches to be reviewed at half term);
- Staggered return is to allow the children to familiarise themselves with the new environment without any other children present. There have been no transition sessions this year for the children moving from EYFS to Year 1 and Year 2 to year 3 which involves moving to a new building;
- PE kit to be worn on PE days, the children will NOT change during the day;
- No after school clubs except FFS and SJ’s which will be open for breakfast and after school club;
- Children will all have their own pencil case and pencil, colouring pencils, pencil sharpener, and a rubber. These will be named and left on their named desk.
Reception - Starting in small groups from 14th September 2020 - emails to follow with specific start dates for your child.
Year 1 - Thursday 3rd September 2020
Year 2 - Friday 4th September 2020
Year 3 - Thursday 3rd September 2020
Year 4 - Monday 7th September 2020
Year 5 - Monday 7th September 2020
Year 6 - Friday 4th September 2020
Belgium Class - Monday 7th September 2020