- There are still places available on Southwark's Father's Group Programme for fathers, grandfathers, stepdads and men that have caring/parental responsibilities for children aged between 3 and 18 which takes place on Mondays from 10am - 12.30pm - see the flyer at the bottom of the page.
- Southwark Council with Cycle Confident are providing FREE cycle skills courses for children over October half term. Complete beginner courses, intermediate off-road courses and on-road courses are all running from Dulwich Park and Burgess Park. Training is in small groups with 2 fully qualified instructors. Booking is essential, please see the flyer at the bottom of this page for full details.
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.