- An exhibition 'Victorian Children in the frame' is at The Guildhall Art Gallery (off Gresham street EC2V 5AE) on Saturday 13th April. Admission normally costs £8 full price but this Saturday any child under the age of 12 can bring one adult for free. If you want to see some beautiful paintings this weekend get there before 4pm! For full details, click on the exhibition website here.
Southwark Council with Cycle Confident are providing FREE cycle skills courses for children over the Easter holidays. Complete beginner courses, intermediate off-road courses and on-road courses are all running from Dulwich Park and Burgess Park. Training is in small groups with 2 fully qualified instructors. BOOK NOW www.cycleconfident.com/courses/child-group. Places are limited so for more info or to book, visit or call 020 303 16730 - see the flyer at the bottom of this page for full details.
Adult Computer Literacy Course - A free course is running in Southwark through the Yalding Centre. Should you be interested, details can be found by calling 02072370860. This course will start from Tuesday 12th March. Do book yourselves on if you need any assistance with computer literacy.
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.