Southwark have a website listing activities for children and young people over the summer, do take a look for ideas to get out and about during the school holidays.
London Wildlife Trust are offering free workshops on 27th and 28th July for southwark residents. Places are bookable and limited. For all details see the flyer at the bottom of this page.
Brunel Museum are offering a free playscheme for 7 - 11 year olds from the 22 - 26 July. Parents must register for a place, see the bottom of this page for all the details.
Southwark Council with Cycle Confident are providing FREE cycle skills courses for children over the summer holidays. Complete beginner courses, intermediate off-road courses and on-road courses are all running from Dulwich Park and Burgess Park. Training is in small groups with 2 fully qualified instructors. BOOK NOW www.cycleconfident.com/courses/child-group. Places are limited so for more info or to book, visit or call 020 303 16730 - see the flyer at the bottom of this page for full details.
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.