May Half Term Family Courses are being run at the Centre for Wildlife Gardening 28 Marsden Road, SE15 4EE on the 28th and 30th/31st May. Come along to free, fun, family activities for parents and children together with the London Wildlife Trust. Learn about wildlife through crafts, activities and games. See flyer below for full details.
Terrific Trees in June with the Woodland Trust are free, fun family learning events in the great outdoors on the 14th and 29th June for parents and children. For full details see the flyer below.
Southwark Council with Cycle Confident are providing FREE cycle skills courses for children over the May half term and summer holidays. Complete beginner courses, intermediate off-road courses and on-road courses are all running from Dulwich Park and Burgess Park. Training is in small groups with 2 fully qualified instructors. BOOK NOW www.cycleconfident.com/courses/child-group. Places are limited so for more info or to book, visit or call 020 303 16730 - see the flyer at the bottom of this page for full details.
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.