- Free creative activities during half term to celebrate Black History Month at the Green Community Centre on Thursday 25th and Friday 26th October, are being run by ParentSkills2go. For all the details, please see the flyer at the bottom of this page.
- Free Bikeability courses are being run by Southwark during October Half Term for beginners, intermediate off road and off road at both Dulwich and Burgess Parks. For full details see the flyer below or call 020303 16730. Places are limited, so do call as soon as possible if you want to book places.
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.