We are often sent information regarding local events which we will list below together with any information/flyers which will be downloadable at the bottom of this page.
- We have been sent details of some fun, free family activities for parents and children together with the
London Wildlife Trust. Learn about wildlife through crafts, activities and games.
Places are limited so booking is essential. There are sessions on the 29th, 31st May and 1st June. Contact email@example.com. A flyer at the bottom of the page gives more details.
- The London Wildlife Trust is also holding a 'Terrific Trees' family funday on 16th June - details at the bottom of the page.
- We have been sent information from Southwark for some free craft sessions on the 29th and 30th May during half term. For further details please see the flyer at the bottom of the page. The sessions are bookable so call 020 7358 2100 to reserve your place.
- Southwark Park Cricket Club are running free training sessions for 9 - 11 year olds on Wednesdays from 5.30 - 7.00pm throughout the second summer term, starting from 6th June. The training is with a professional cricket coach and also offers further cricketing opportunities, like a half day holiday club and a tournament day. See the flyer below for details and contact Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org to enrol.
- We have been contacted by a company called 'SinginFrench.com' who offer singing sessions, two week courses and trips to France, all with the aim of learning a language through theatre and song. If you are interested, visit their website and/or click on the flyer information at the bottom of this page.
- Free Bikeability courses are being run by Southwark for beginners, intermediate off road and off road at both Dulwich and Burgess Parks. For full details see the flyer below, call 020303 16730 or follow the link here
- Southwark Borough residents are now able to use the swim and gym facilities for free in six of the borough’s leisure centres, operated by Everyone Active in partnership with Southwark Council. Registration is now open for Free Swim and Gym - follow the link to register: click here.
When is the offer available?
- Anytime on Friday (subject to programmes and timetables)
- Saturday and Sunday afternoons from 2.00pm to close
- Over 60s can take part in any Silver sessions free
- Disabled residents will be able to use all leisure centres for free seven days a week
We regularly attend St James' Church for services and every Wednesday we have a Church assembly at both schools.
Please visit Gary's Blog to find out the latest news from St James & St St Anne's Church.
Reception regularly visit Forest Schools at Russia Docks Environmental park - click below to find out more.